God gave me a wonderful blessing to go to Cambridge, England last month from 16-28 July 2011, spending most of the time attending summer course program held by The Faraday Institute. This year is the summer course no. 6 with topic "Science and Religion in Dialogue".
At first, I had no idea about what kind of city Cambridge is. Most of informations I know about England are only from EPL (English Premier League), because I love soccer much. Starting from next week, every Saturday I will share my experiences and photos of my journey in series. Please enjoy and drop your comments.
In this preliminary post about Cambridge, I invite you to this quiz and giveaways.
Here are the rules:
1. Please see the picture.
2. Guess whose statue is it and the location.
3. Drop your answer in comments below.
4. I am waiting for your participations until August 19th at 00.00 Busan Time (GMT +9).
5. I will draw all right answers and announce the winners in my first post about Cambridge on August 20th, 2011.
6. Two winners will get Korean souvenirs and I will send it wherever you are.
This is the picture: