Sunday, August 21, 2011

About the 5th WSK (World Students in Korea)

World Students in Korea started the 5th batch on August 12, 2011. Following that event, a 2 night-1 day program was prepared for the participants. This 5th WSK Camp was hosted by Suwon city.

I was there, too, but I came late and missed the whole day tour because I wanted to attend San's graduation on the same day. Luckily, I still can join the night tour and the next day tour.

A WSK friend from Malaysia, Alimien, found these articles about WSK published on the website. Thanks for his information.

The 1st one is about the Orientation on August 12.
The news is in Korean, though. But you can try translate it into your language.

브랜드위, 글로벌메신저 5기 선발
국가브랜드위원회 해외블로거 4기 시상 및 5기 오리엔테이션 개최



 The 2nd one is about the WSK camp in Suweon, telling about the camp program for the 5th batch member.
I will write some posts about the tour later.
 
외국인 블로거와 함께하는 '수원화성 1박2일'
source: http://news.suwon.ne.kr/main/section/view?idx=553293

What I love from the camp is that I could meet the other members, make friends with them and having lots of experience and knowledge by visiting many places in Suweon. The 5th WSK members are very nice, too! I can't wait to see them again.





No comments:

Post a Comment