Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweetest Escape

Facebook status:
day 9:reminded that I have the sweetest escape - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

I was loaded with lots of works since the coming of Joshua Songmin. Not to mention that I don't like his presence, I do like to have him sooooo muchhhh. But, the idea of having a newborn baby, starting study at the same time and living far away from the family is not the best idea after all. I was so exhausted with the demand from the scholarship provider which requested me to pass certain level of exam while at the same time I have to manage my time between school and baby. I still have to do the houseworks although San has helped a lot to do it.

When Joshua Songmin was sick at the hospital, the burden became heavier and heavier. I really want to go back to Indonesia for a month or at least two weeks vacation right after the exam finished. I thought it would be the best escape, go to where my family is. Until one day when I sat in my desk, my eyes saw the writing on the free tissue pocket gift from a Church. It was not a new verse to me. I have read and heard it many times. But this time, the meaning is exactly what I need.

God has spoken to me in His way.

No comments:

Post a Comment