Friday, February 20, 2009

When I walk with God

Something is valued the most when you're far from it or you're lose it. It does happen to us recently since we are separated in a distance.

It was so usual when we're near to each other. We loved to talk, laugh, watching TV and cook together. It was nice to have him in the kitchen, asking me what he could help when I was busy preparing our meals. It was lovely to find surprises from him in the freezer (you can guess!). It was always meaningful when he lead our prayer time. Everything is so special!

Looking back what we have done together, I was greatly amazed!

Having him far away and the other way around for him is tough, especially in the first few days. The memories pop up and fill our minds of our togetherness. The tears were falling down, the hearts were hurt, but more than everything in our life, we have our Saviour.

More than our breath, oh Lord, we need you more than everything. You're our everything in our life. Walking with you is what we want to do, now and forever.

It reminds me to the song that we chose for our wedding holy matrimony. It was a beautiful song that I love. The lyrics gives me strength to walk in His plan. Read and feel how good is our God.
God bless you all.

I'll walk with God from this day on
His helping hand I'll lean upon
This is my prayer, my humble plea,
May the Lord be ever with me.

There is no death, though eyes grow dim
There is no fear when I'm near to Him
I'll lean on Him forever
And He'll forsake me never.

He will not fail me
As long as my faith is strong,
Whatever road I may walk along.

I'll walk with God, I'll take His hand.
I'll talk with God, He'll understand.
I'll pray to Him, each day to Him
And He'll hear the words that I say.
His hand will guide my throne and rod
And I'll never walk alone
While I walk with God.
(Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster)

No comments:

Post a Comment